carrier free easy dot®-transfer technology
- Ideal for Fine Art and archival materials mounting on different surfaces where air permeability is advantageous.
- for universal application
- Carrier free easy dot®-transfer adhesive technology based on continuous small transparent adhesive dots with ca. 1mm in diameter on a siliconized kraft paper release liner.
- Ph neutral permanent adhesive compatible with the most major brands mount board and sensitive paper substrates. One paper backing, the adhesive dots on the other side are exposed and self-wound onto the roll.
- The “dot-shaped” adhesive coating allows “bubble free” mounting and makes the material easier to handle.
- environmentally friendly waterbased adhesive
- Photograpic Activity Test (PAT) ISO 18916 certified by the Image Permanace Institut, Rochester Institute of Technology - the safest choice for mounting photographs, originals and graphics arts.
- perfect for the archival preservation on acid free or 100% Cotton Rag materials
- This carrier free dot®-transfer adhesive technology is recyclable and environmentally degradable. Meets perfectly the demand for ecological materials in the area of visual communication, reduces the impact graphics have on the environment.
Backing: double sided siliconized glassine paper 90 g/m²
|6035157||50 m x 2,5 cm / 77mm core||10 Rolls|
|6035158||50 m x 104 cm / 77mm core|
|6035159||50 m x 130 cm / 77mm core|
|6035160||50 m x 140 cm / 77mm core|
|6035161||50 m x 155 cm / 77mm core|
ProNature means environmentally friendly materials