gudy® 8020 twin
permanent adhesive on both sides ►PVC-free ►2,000 mm width ►for smooth baryt and PE papers ►smooth adhesive surface
The double-sided permanent adhesive gudy® 8020 twin is a mounting film for cold lamination of digital and analog prints onto many plate materials. The film with polyester backing is particularly suitable for mounting smooth PE or barite papers in monochrome applications as well as color prints. gudy® 8020 twin is characterized by silicone paper covering on both sides, which creates a smooth adhesive mirror and allows it to be processed into format blanks. In addition, gudy® 8020 twin can be used to produce self-adhesive sheets. gudy® 8020 twin offers economical processing due to its unique processing width of 2,000 mm. The pH-neutral, water-based and aging-resistant adhesive prevents catalytic processes, thus ensuring the quality and value of the print in the long term. The material wound on itself with a silicone paper cover on one side is suitable for machine processing, e.g. on Neschen laminators, or for manual processing. It can be used inside and outside.
- Permanent adhesive on both sides
- Covering on both sides enables shape cutting
- Unique processing width of 2,000 mm
- Cold lamination of digital and analog prints
- For plates such as Alu-Dibond, Forex®, glass, etc.
- Production of self-adhesive plates
- Water-based, pH-neutral and aging-resistant adhesive
|6040581||50 m x 200 cm / 77 mm core||while stocks last|