Information to Contracting Parties
Information on data collection according to GDPR Article 13
– Duty to inform when personal data is collected from the data subject –
Contact details of the processing unit:
NESCHEN Coating GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0) 5722-20 70
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Consulting-L Stefan Leissl
Telefon: +49 (0)821 6508 8582
Legal basis for data collection:
The purpose of data collection is to initiate, conclude and execute a contract with you.
Furthermore, we collect your e-mail address in order to inform you as a customer about offers and promotions of our company. You can object to the use of the e-mail address for this purpose during data collection and later at any time.
Legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit (b) GDPR
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
The use of the e-mail address for the transmission of information, campaigns and offers of our company is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit (f) GDPR or, if you have expressly given us your consent in this regard, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit (a) GDPR.
Recipient of the data:
Internal departments involved in the respective business processes. Contractors within the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR
Transfer to third countries:
There is no data transfer to third countries.
Duration of storage:
The data will be deleted 10 years after termination of the contract.
(Legal basis:HGB ( German Commercial Code) and regulations based on HGB)
Rights of the persons concerned:
You have the right to:
- information about your stored data (Art. 15 GDPR)
- correction of your stored data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- deletion of your stored data (Art. 17 GDPR)
- limitation of the processing of your data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- objection to the processing of your data (Art. 21 GDPR)
- transferability of your data (Art. 20 GDPR)
- complaint to the data protection supervisory authorities (Art. 77 GDPR)
- right to revoke consent (Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR)
Background to the provision of the data:
The personal data is required for contract processing. If these data are not available to us, the conclusion of a contract is not possible.
Automated decision making:
No automated decision making is performed.
Change of purpose:
The personal data will not be used for any other purpose than that mentioned above.