permanent on both sides ►special for bonding behind acrylic glass and glass ►PVC-free
gudy® window is an optically clear mounting film, with a permanent and a reversible adhesive side. The reversibly adhesive side has a textured adhesive layer, which allows it to be repositioned, applied without bubbles, and removed without residue. Advertising messages or graphics can be stuck behind glass with gudy® window, e.g. in store windows, store doors or car windows. Because it is covered on both sides, gudy® window can be processed into shaped blanks. The material is suitable for machine processing, e.g. on Neschen laminators, or manual processing and can be used universally in interior applications.
- One side permanent, one side reversible adhesive
- Bubble-free application
- Easy to remove without residue
- For application behind glass
- For store windows, store doors, car windows, illuminated showcases etc.
- pH-neutral, water-based and ageing-resistant pressure-sensitive adhesive
|6025395||50 m x 104 cm / 77 mm core|
|6000712||50 m x 122 cm / 77 mm core|
|6026855||50 m x 130 cm / 77 mm core|