semi-permanent adhesive ►carrierless adhesive dots ►transfer adhesive film ►PVC-free ►PAT-certified
The semi-permanently adhesive gudy® dot is a transfer adhesive film for cold lamination of digital prints or photos onto many board materials. Due to the linerless easy dot® transfer technology, the adhesive dots are very flexible and conformable, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. In addition, gudy® dot can be used to pre-fix e.g. denim or cotton fabrics, which are to be sewn afterwards. Materials to be bonded over a wide area can be bonded without bubbles thanks to the adhesive dots, and adhesive residues can be removed without leaving any residue. The pH-neutral, water-based and age-resistant adhesive prevents catalytic processes, thus ensuring the quality and value of the print in the long term. The material wound on itself with a silicone paper cover on one side is suitable for machine processing, e.g. on Neschen laminators, or for manual processing. It can be used universally indoors.
gudy® dot has passed the Photographic Activity Test (PAT) according to ISO 18916.
- Cold lamination of digital and analog prints
- For plates such as Alu-Dibond, Forex®, glass, etc.
- Semi-permanent adhesive
- Bubble-free application thanks to easy dot® transfer technology
- Application of photos (in albums, on walls and much more)
- For pre-fixing of e.g. jeans or cotton fabrics
- Easy to remove without leaving any residue
- Water-based, pH-neutral and age-resistant adhesive
|6035157||50 m x 2,5 cm / 77mm core||10 Rolls|
|6035158||50 m x 104 cm / 77mm core|
|6035159||50 m x 130 cm / 77mm core|
|6035160||50 m x 140 cm / 77mm core|
|6042833||50 m x 160 cm / 77mm core|