Opaque mounting film for cold laminating on dark boards: gudy 808 is ideal for particularly smooth PE or barite papers for black-and-white applications and colour prints. This product is also ideally suited for the simple production of self-adhesive boards, where it is important to prevent the substrate from shining through. Gudy 808 is suitable for digital and analogue printing. Thanks to the white carrier material, particularly colour-intensive images appear even brighter on dark substrates. The smooth polyester film also retains the character of photo paper. Gudy 808 has a pH-neutral adhesive that prevents catalytic processes and thus ensures the quality and value of the print in the long term. The opaque mounting film is easy to process with laminators (e.g. Neschen PhotoLam 650) and for small formats by hand. The powerful adhesive strength guarantees a long-term and reliable bond.
- mounting photos, inkjet and digital prints on a wide variety of substrates, such as rigid foam boards (Kapa, Gatorfoam, etc.) Forex, smooth PVC surfaces, polystyrene, polycarbonate, coated chipboards, etc.
- for indoor and outdoor applications
- 23 µm polyester carrier, white
- white carrier prevents the background from showing through
- dimensionally stable, flexible, ageing-resistant
- high adhesive strength
- smooth adhesive layer
- high temperature resistance
- environmentally friendly waterbased adhesive
- rolls cannot be cut short
|– Backing: double-sided siliconised special paper
– Adhesive: water based polyacrylate, permanent
– Carrier: 23 µm polyester film – white- Adhesive: water based polyacrylate, permanent
|6042057||50 m x 65 cm / 77mm core||while stocks last|