solvoprint® PP nolite 210
Printable ►PVC-free ►Matt white ►Opaque ►Matt white ►Highly scratch-resistant ►No protective laminate required
solvoprint® PP nolite 210 is an opaque, matt, white PP film designed for roll-up displays. It is characterized by its good scratch resistance and enables photo-realistic print quality. Thus, the print media can be used in most applications without an additional protective laminate. The silver backing gives the product a high-quality look and also creates the high opacity. Due to the anti-curling property, solvoprint® PP nolite 210 offers good flatness, which makes it ideal for use in professional indoor advertising applications, such as trade show booths or point-of-sale.
solvoprint® PP nolite 210 can be printed with (eco) solvent and latex inks.
- PVC-free PP film specially developed for roll-ups and L-banners
- High scratch resistance
- No protective laminate necessary
- Anti-curling property for optimal flatness
- Photorealistic print quality
- High opacity thanks to silver back coating
- Indoor and short-term outdoor use
|30 m x 91,4 cm
|30 m x 106,7 cm
|30 m x 152,4 cm