solvoprint® window-grip® ultra clear
self-adhesive film ►crystal-clear ►printable ►PVC-free ►removable leaving no residues
solvoprint® window-grip® ultra clear is a crystal clear, self-adhesive PVC-free PET film with a glossy surface. The self-adhesive film was developed for indoor advertising and short-term outdoor use on flat and smooth substrates, such as glass, mirrors or monitors. A mirror-inverted print allows it to be applied to the inside of shop windows so that the advertising can be read outside. solvoprint® window-grip® ultra clear can be removed and repositioned several times without leaving any residue and without losing its adhesive power. This makes it particularly flexible in use.
solvoprint® window-grip® ultra clear can be printed with (eco-) solvent and UV/UV gel inks as well as latex inks.
- Self-adhesive PET film
- Multiple removable and repositionable without loss of adhesive strength
- Easy and residue-free removal
- Ideal for shop window advertising with mirror-inverted printing
- Good scratch and water resistance after complete drying
- Very dimensionally stable
|6034241||30 m x 127 cm|
|6035145||50 m x 106,7 cm|
|6035146||50 m x 137,2 cm|
|6041198||50 m x 152,4 cm|