The first Neschen laminator K600 was presented at Photokina in 1974. We are continuing this success story now.
Neschen laminators are back and better than ever before: Designed by Neschen, produced in Europe with additional benefits for our customers worldwide. Neschen ColdLam 1650, Neschen HotLam 1650 TH, the new HotLam 1650 DoubleH and our new EcoLam 1650, are our four all-rounders for every application. Not just built for our customers, but with our customers. During the design phase we intensely coordinated the design together with our customers worldwide. Our aim was to build a machine which is practical to use in their everydaywork. The designers attached much importance to having maintenance and repair executed by the customers themselves.
You want to become a reseller of NESCHEN Laminator? You need a list of our global exclusive partner of Neschen Laminator Sales & Service worldwide? Please, contact our Neschen Customer Service.
NEW – NESCHEN HotLam 1650 DoubleH
A new development of Neschen. The real multi-talented laminator!
The Neschen HotLam 1650 DoubleH is perfect for mounting and laminating up to 1650 mm width. Additionally offers this multi-talent laminator the possibility of high quality hot encapsulation with high working speed. Furthermore, this laminator offers a built-in vertical trimmer, to cut away overlapping excess media. The HotLam 1650 DoubleH includes heatable main rollers, fully adjustable up to 160°C for enhanced lamination of hot melt or heat-activated laminating films. Two sets of main rollers eliminate the need for a “cooling down” period between hot and cold laminating jobs. This laminator has seven material shafts. Four shafts are swing out loaded and on top with combi function. Combi shafts can unwind or either windup, as required by the operator. The HotLam 1650 DoubleH features two in feed tables with a built-in adjustable retractable trough, for the easier handling of up to 10m large size print media. The tables swings up allowing full and easy access to the rollers when webbing the machine. An additional control panel at the rear of the machine gives optimum output control and simplifies the webbing process even further.
- max. 1650 mm working width
- wide range of material and high flexibility
- maximum speed of 8 m/min for increased production capacity
- electrical nip adjustment of 40 mm for precise operation
- heated main rollers (160°C) for superb lamination performance
- variable roller technology for better processing of soft substrates
- the combination shaft (bottom), for roll-to-roll operation
- flip up infeed tables to facilitate easy setup
- pull-out trough for easy feeding of single prints up to 10 m
- additional control panel at the rear of the machine
- auto grip- and swing out supply shafts for user friendly material feeding
- roll to roll built in
- outboard brakes for a better control of material unwind
- robust model range
- foot switch for hands free operation
- self-checking safety eyes for increased operator safety
- removable finger guard ledges
- CE certified
|6039986||HotLam 1650 DoubleH||1650 mm working width|