Book Care & Repair
Laminate books easily ►for filmolux® book protection films ►time-saving + clean ►professional book protection in libraries
The BLS-Classic is a practical and efficient aid for laminating books. When the book protection film is unrolled, the backing paper is automatically separated from the self-adhesive protection film. Changing the rolls is quick and easy. The smooth-running cutter head cuts the filmolux® book protection film cleanly. The BLS-Classic with a working width of up to 41 cm and spine height of up to 5 cm makes work easier and saves time with large volumes.
The following filmolux® book protection films with backing paper are recommended for use on the BLS-Classic: filmolux®, filmolux® 609, filmolux® 610, filmolux® 900, filmolux® 909, filmolux® libre and filmolux® libre fine pearl.
- Laminate books quickly and cleanly
- Easy roll change
- Automatic separation of the protective film from the backing paper
- Smooth-running cutter head for clean cutting
- For filmolux® rolls up to 41 cm wide
- Dimensions: 50 cm (L) x 60 cm (W) x 25 cm (H)
- Weight 20 kg