The first Neschen laminator K600 was presented at Photokina in 1974. We are continuing this success story now.
Neschen laminators are back and better than ever before: Designed by Neschen, produced in Europe with additional benefits for our customers worldwide. Neschen ColdLam 1650, Neschen HotLam 1650 TH, the new HotLam 1650 DoubleH and our new EcoLam 1650, are our four all-rounders for every application. Not just built for our customers, but with our customers. During the design phase we intensely coordinated the design together with our customers worldwide. Our aim was to build a machine which is practical to use in their everydaywork. The designers attached much importance to having maintenance and repair executed by the customers themselves.
You want to become a reseller of NESCHEN Laminator? You need a list of our global exclusive partner of Neschen Laminator Sales & Service worldwide? Please, contact our Neschen Customer Service.
NESCHEN ColdLam 1650
Designed by Neschen, manufactured in Europe!
The Neschen ColdLam 1650 is perfect for mounting and laminating up to 1650 mm width. This machine includes a heated top roller, fully adjustable up to 70°C, for enhanced lamination. Suitable for a lot of different materials, like laminating- and mounting films. The in feed table with a built-in adjustable trough, makes the handling of large-size media easier. The table swings up allowing full and easy access to the rollers when webbing the machine. An additional control panel at the rear of the machine gives optimum output control and simplifies the webbing process even further.
- max. 1650 mm working width
- wide range of material and high flexibility
- maximum speed of 8 m/min for increased production capacity
- electrical nip adjustment of 40 mm for precise operation
- heated top roller (70°C) for superb lamination performance
- variable roller technology for better processing of soft substrates
- flip up infeed table to facilitate easy setup
- pull-out trough for easy feeding of single prints up to 10 m
- additional control panel at the rear of the machine
- roll to roll built in
- outboard brakes for a better control of material unwind
- robust model range
- optional back table
- foot switch for hands free operation
- self-checking safety eyes for increased operator safety
- removable finger guard ledge
- CE certified
|6037409||ColdLam 1650||1650 mm working width|